DIMS drug database is the most up to date and comprehensive source of locally approved drug information. Renowned as the hallmark of drug information excellence, DIMS serves medical and pharmaceutical professionals in our country.
Pharmaceutical company continuously gives effort to present their product information’s to the doctor and healthcare professional. DIMS could be one of the excellent promotional tool for them. They will be able to reach a vast number of Doctors quickly & easily with their product information. We can say, ‘That will happen so dynamically that could never been seen before’.
- DIMS Gateway Registration Form
The powerful and flexible DIMS Gateway search engine enables quick access to any company products for adding/updating their own drug information.
To access the DIMS gateway, pharmaceutical companies need to fill up the “DIMS Gateway Access Form”.
- Sponsoring & Advertising
Interested companies, who like to sponsor or advertising their products, please contact for advertisement opportunities and information, with your specific request. Our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Advertising opportunities on DIMS connect your businesses and brands with engaged physicians. We offer a broad variety of advertising options and solutions to build best advertisements. Create text ads, banner ads; pop up ads and sponsored drug that benefit your business. Strengthen your brand identity with custom content solutions.Ad & Sponsorship Policy
We’re passionate and committed to providing our users with quality drug information that educates, but the reality is that we simply can’t do as much as we’d like to do in every condition. Funding from our advertisers allows us to use much more powerful tools and in depth coverage–than we could afford without such sponsorship.
In order to be consistent with our mission, ITmedicus have developed the following guidelines about the types of advertising we accept.
- From time to time we will seek sponsorships from trusted organizations, manufacturers, and other service providers. Sponsorships also benefit our users by providing them with the most up-to-date information on drugs and their details.
- Content that is provided by a sponsor is identified as a “Sponsored Resource” and labeled as “Sponsored By”.
- ITmedicus has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising that will be accepted and displayed on DIMS.=
- ITmedicus reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the DIMS for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
- ITmedicus also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on the DIMS.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price.